An employee of commerce in Argentina are workers engaged to work with companies of trade and services have their union (SEC) and the Argentina Federation of Employees in Trade and Services FAECYS year after year new wage shares are governed by establishing a salary fixed. This report them reveals the exact amount an employee earns trading format US dollars and in pesos as soon gains the president of Argentina.
According to what had been agreed at the last joint negotiations on wages that was granted in May 2013 to all employees turned out a success, and now today many people enjoy a good and structured wage system which is adjusted to each type of people … fast, simple and without delay as an insurance agent earns.
In February 2014 there was a new meeting where they talked about many things that could be improved, some of the ideas in the previous meeting were the key to finding the solution for that was conducted a thorough survey throughout the country to determine how many people were satisfied with the current wage system trade.
Disagreements numbers were almost equal to those of favoritism, so it was decided to incorporate new ideas to reach new money not incorporated at the last meeting, which are fully accepted by the wage agreement on trade. The following table gains an employee of trade gains.
Commercial employees by category:
- Master A: 56820.01 in Argentine pesos (6667.99 dollars)
- Master B: 57035.17 in Argentine pesos (697,813.24 dollars)
- Master C: 57788.80 in Argentine pesos (781.68 dollars)
- Administration A: 57627.32 in Argentine pesos (762.73 dollars)
- Administration B: 57927.852 in Argentine pesos (800.64 dollars)
- Administration C: 58250.087 in Argentine pesos (838.47 dollars)
- Administration D: 59218.840 in Argentine pesos (952.20 dollars)
- Administration E: 60025.920 in Argentine pesos (1046.95 dollars)
- Management F: 61209.581 in Argentine pesos (185.91 dollars)
- Cashiers A: 57873.762 in Argentine pesos (794.29 dollars)
- ATMs B: 58250.087 in Argentine pesos (838.47 dollars)
- Cashiers C: 58734.676 in Argentine pesos (895.36 dollars)
- Seller A: 57873.762 in Argentine pesos (794.29 dollars)
- Seller B: 59487.923 in Argentine pesos (983.79 dollars)
- Seller C: 60025.920 in Argentine pesos (046.95 dollars)
- Personal Assistant A: 57873.933 in Argentine pesos (794.31 dollars)
- Personal Assistant B: 58411.929 in Argentine pesos (857.47 dollars)
- Personal Assistant C: 60187.251 in Argentine pesos (7065.89 dollars